Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Couponing 101 - Stacking up

I just found the perfect stacking up example.
Not long ago, I went through a not very pleasant situation @ Publix, where the cashier didn't understand this concept. My lesson learned was: I have to educate the employees if necessary.
Have in mind, most of them don't have a clue about coupons or they are just simply scared to get fired over coupon related mistakes.

(click on image to enlarge)

Coupon on the left: it states is a Publix coupon = store coupon.
Coupon on the right: manufacturer coupon and ready to print.

You can redeem both of them for the same group of items, in this case: 3 Fruit  Cup Snacks packs.
Hope you have the store one from a couple of weeks ago Publix booklet.
You can print the manufacturer one from HERE.

Have questions? email me: info@photographybyrosiehernandez.com
or leave a comment on my Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...