Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"To keep - To toss" 4th week of September 2011


Today's RedPlum insert brought 2 great pages with extra manufacturer coupons to be use @ Walgreens.


Also, I've got a really neat postcard from the Sun-Sentinel offering to send me complimentary manufacturer coupons inserts on Saturday. I have no idea what this is but I'm going to sign up for it and let you know if is worth it. 
Joann's never stop sending coupons by mail... I love and use them constantly!


During last week, I contacted some manufacturers through their websites and (nicely) ask for complimentary coupons. Many of them already arrived. Where and how can you get yours? I have those answers... follow the links:
Purina (click on Contact Us)

What exactly do I write to them? 

Hi,
My family and I love your products and I was wondering if you have any complimentary coupons at this moment.
Thank you in advance for your time.
Regards,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...