Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Latest Special from CVS - milk, vitamins, toothpaste, etc.

I went over the CVS weekly flyer before heading to the store.
Once again, I hope you are following my posts cause' there are few good deals to take advantage of IF you printed online MCs when they were available (like I did).


I usually print 2 of each. Why? Well, this week there are a bunch of B1G1 1/2 OFF, meaning I can use 2 coupon on the special.
If you still didn't get your CVS card, HERE is your chance.
You will get the real one by mail in a couple of weeks but you can print a temporary card when signing up today.

I was able to redeem my Garnier Facebook coupon from 2 weeks ago.


Last but not least, CVS is giving you $1.00 back when purchasing milk from them, making it $2.79 each on your next 2 gallons. Max. 2 per card.

If you feel like learning more about how CVS reward program and card work, visit my Couponing 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...