Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saving $ @ Publix

Today I was able to score a good sale.
Publix has BlueBell Ice cream on sale 2/$9.00, we are talking about a whole gallon of ice cream.
So I went to http://bluebell.com (signed up) and printed 2 coupons for 1/$1 OFF.

Blue Bell 1/2 gallon regular price: $6.99
Blue Bell 2 1/2 gallon on SALE: $9.00
2/$1 OFF manufacturer's coupons
Final price: $3.50 per 1/2 gallon (instead of $6.99) Yay me!


Also, I bought 1 ream of HP paper using 1/$1 OFF from:
Print Free Coupons Online at Coupons.com


To wrap it up I've got a couple of Fresh Express, on SALE of course :)


By the way, I've just got this little booklet in the mail with tons of $1.00 OFF.
They are perfect to be combined with a sale, manufacturers or competitors coupons.
Contact the Publix of your choice to make sure which and if they take competitors coupons, mine does (zip code: 33326 - Target, Aldi, Albertsons and some others I've never heard about)... Yay!


Bookmark http://stockingspree.com and visit often to sign up for when they have more booklets going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...