Saturday, July 23, 2011

Couponing 101 - Publix

I just want to remind you I'm not a stockpiler. I buy products my family and I consume on a daily basis... and some extra to get us by until the next sale.
I rarely buy newspapers cause' luck of good inserts.
I mostly rely on word of mouth, stores flyers, manufacturers online offers and free coupons websites.

Get quick and easy access to dozens of name brand coupons at Coupons.com!

How to get products for 1/2 price, cents or even for FREE?

I always start with giving a visit to my local supermarket. I grab their current flyers, I take pictures of the isles that I'm interested in and I leave (most of the time with merchandise I scouted during my last trip, of course).

The trick is to combine SALE + store's coupon + manufacturer's coupon.
I know, it looks like the perfect equation (hard to get)... but, don't get discouraged - it happens!

This is a very good example of it:


Listerine
1/$2 OFF Publix's current flyer (good til' 8/5/11)
1/$1 OFF manufacturer's website coupon
Regular price is $4.39 - coupons ($3.00) = your price $1.39 for 1lt.

Things to have in mind:

  • Florida is well-know for not doubling coupons, meaning you can only use 1 manufacturer coupon + 1 store coupon per item max.
  • No percent-off purchase or percent-off items coupons accepted.
  • When getting a BOGO free, you need to buy both items to get the offer.
  • You cannot receive Cash Back on an item purchased. No money-makers here.
  • They accept competitors (ex. Target) coupons which can be combined with SALE + manufacturer's coupon.
  • Each store has it owns competitors and policy. It doesn't matter it belongs to a chain.
Check out your local Publix weekly ads from your computer or smart phone HERE

Official Publix coupon policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...