Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Total Women’s Convention - Saturday November 12th, 2011

Welcome to Inspiration University, a place to challenge you and help you to be your best.
Total Women’s Convention - Saturday November 12th, 2011
We have an AMAZING day planned for you and here is where you begin creating your experience.

The Convention Ticket is only $99.00 - Register HERE before November 1, 2011 and receive a $20.00 OFF. Use code SFLCOUPON under discount code.

This ticket includes:
Choice of over 20 classes
Fantastic Gift Bag
Entrance to all Networking Sessions
Raffle Ticket
50 IU Bucks good toward an IU League Membership
30 Minute one-on-one Personal Shopping Experience with a Professional Personal Shopper from Dillards at Galleria
** Please note, lunch will be available for an additional charge.
When you get to the convention, you will be able to select up to 5 classes that you would like to attend as well as participate in a variety of fun activities including:
Make Up Makeovers
Talk to our Speakers
NETWORKING
Visit our Vendor Fair
SHOPPING
Headshot Sitting
Grab a Bite to Eat
and MORE...
Please note, SPACE IS LIMITED

Feel free to visit Inspiration University for more details.

What people are saying about the past conventions:

"I enjoyed it very much, it is what I needed. I lost my job 7 months ago and attending the classes gave me HOPE again. It was well organized and put together. Thanks to you and your team for the hard work." - Jasmine Alexander
"I just wanted to thank Inspiration University for an amazing weekend! I loved the workshops, fun activities and meeting so many wonderful women. It exceeded my expectations and I can’t wait for the next one!" - Karen S.
"One of my favorite things was getting to meet all of the vendors and learning about their businesses. I had so much fun networking and filling my goodie bag. I made several connections for my business and I can’t wait for the next one." - Marilyn P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...