Friday, October 7, 2011

To keep to toss - 1st week of October 2011


I've got tons of stuff this week.
FREE samples from Dove, more Dove, L'oreal, Shout Wipe & Go and Frizz-Ease. These offers were posted via Facebook when available.
If you want to keep up with the latest updates, feel free to "like" my FB page:
http://facebook.com/SoFlaCouponTherapy

To get the Bath & Body Works promo cards, I suggest to ask for it HERE.


Also, I've got some manufacturer coupons that I requested via their websites during the last 2 weeks:
White Cloud or print one from HERE
Talenti Gelato

Visit "to keep - to toss" section to look at all the different manufacturers you can contact and get coupons from.


Don't forget to grab the latest flyer from Publix, with $12.50 in savings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...