Sunday, October 23, 2011

Publix just made my s@@@ list! Their coupon policy changed

I went back to Publix today to take advantage of many offers and then some.
Unfortunately, I couldn't use them all due to they just changed their coupon policy. Yes! last week.
I spoke to a customer service manager and he explained to me that due to a high number of coupon fraud and "those shows on TV", blah, blah, blah...
To make a long story short: Publix is NOT going to take ANY coupon (manufacturer or store coupon) on ANY FREE product.
What does it mean? Sadly to write, I have the perfect example for you:


2 Axe body wash $4.99 - 1/B1G1 FREE MC = $4.99 or $2.49 each
Dove body wash $4.99 - 1/$1.00 OFF MC - 1/$3.00 OFF SC WYB3 = $0.99

BUT I was going for:
2 Axe body wash $4.99 - 1/B1G1 FREE MC - 1/$1.50 OFF MC = $3.49 or $1.75 each

What happened? They didn't take the 1/$1.50 OFF on the FREE product.

So, forget about using 2 MCs on ANY B1G1 FREE promo... my thoughts? Publix will be losing a lot of businesses, just for getting greedy @ it.
Florida has way too many coupon restrictions already to add this non-sense to the list.
I see many trips to Walmart, Target and Winn-Dixie in my near future.

By the way, they didn't update the policy @ their website but the registers are NOT taking the coupons anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...