Thursday, October 13, 2011

Listerine on Sale + freebie Arrid @ Walgreens - the fine print is out!


Things to have in consideration:
- Listerine are marked $6.28 and the one ON SALE is the 500ml. Total Care or Zero, bring the weekly flyer (you can get this @ the front of the store) when checking out, just in case. They ring $3.14 each @ the register - 2/$2.00 OFF MC = $2.28 or $1.14 each, sweet!
- Arrid ON SALE still shows as $3.79. Clip the $0.99 coupon from the weekly flyer - 1/$1.00 OFF MC from HERE = FREE

VERY IMPORTANT: due to you have 4 coupons to redeem (1 SC + 3 MCs) you "need to" purchase 4 products (doesn't matter what else you buy as the 4th item) to use all of them.
Couponers call that "fillers" and usually are gum, single chocolate bar, whatever you can find under $1.00 BUT I always use milk as my filler, why? Well, I need to purchase milk almost every other day no matter what and we RARELY get coupons for it... do I make sense? Hope so.


Did I mention I've got 2/$2.00 OFF Listerine SC back? They are expiring Jan. 2012, Yay!

*SC = store coupon
*MC = manufacturer coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...