Thursday, September 1, 2011

Survey anyone?

I would like to dedicate this post to the 1M dollar question:
Do I complete online surveys and make money from them?
Yes, I do.
I know there are bunch of scam companies out there so, I'm going to give you the ones I use and I'm more than happy with. Have in mind you won't be able to make a living out of this BUT it's an easy way to make extra $ while watching TV or making dinner (I complete 80% of my surveys via iPad).



https://www.OpinionOutpost.com




IMPORTANT: some of them reward you with gift cards (ex. Amazon) some of them send you cash via Paypal or check.

Chances are, you can be selected to test new products as well.
I've just received a new coffee maker model and not-in-the market flavored coffee to try.
This is very confidential so I can't show you much but I can tell you my hubby is loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...