Friday, August 5, 2011

"To keep - To toss" 1st week of August 2011


Local flyers are completely useless this week, with the exception of Sharp Saver, featuring Chick-fi-A and Fresh Ultimate Burrito (2 of my fav lunch spots in Weston, FL)


Also, I've just got TONS of coupons in the mail from manufacturers I contacted last week via their online contact pages. Yes! it's THAT simple. Where, how? I have those answers... follow the links.

Procter & Gamble, inc. (Era) Coupons

Fresh Express, Inc.

Carnation® Breakfast Essentials™

Tylenol

Aquafresh

I just want to remind you I refuse to buy newspapers (waste of my time and $). 
I rely on local/stores flyers and online printable coupons ONLY.
Feel free to follow my latest finds, sales and specials thru my blog, on my FB page or Twitter - keep me handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...