Friday, August 26, 2011

"To keep - to toss" 3rd week of August 2011


I hope you've been following my posts, specially the Walmart and Facebook sample/coupon updates.
I usually post those on my FB page: http://facebook.com/SoFlaCouponTherapy
I've got a good amount of them in the mail from manufacturers I reached during the last couple of weeks via their online platforms. Yes! it's THAT simple. Where, how? I have those answers... follow the links.

Beneful sample was from Walmart.com I mentioned 2 weeks ago. Sample included tons of $1.00 and $2.00 coupons. Gone by now...

Yo Crunch

Kashi cereal bar


Breathe Right strips

Garnier coupon was from Walmart.com I mentioned last week. Gone by now...

Johnson & Johnson

Do you receive FREE Kaplak coupons by mail? If not, click HERE to sign up for them (under "become a member")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...